11/25/09

Lady A has made me break my own rules!

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 7:17 AM
For those who don't know, I love country music and my absolute favorite country band is Lady Antebellum. They have one album and a new single off of an upcoming album called Need You Now which I have been obsessed with since it came out, which if you follow me on Twitter I'm sure you're aware of, lol. Now they've released their version of Baby It's Cold Outside which is nothing less than amazing, which is the usual for them.

Now as to the rule they made me break. I have a rule about not listening to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. I just feel like to do so is to gloss over the wonderfulness that is Thanksgiving. Odd I know but you can bet the day after Thanksgiving the Christmas music comes out while we put up the Christmas decorations. :D In my defense though this song in no way mentions Christmas so I'm maintaining that I'm, merely bending my little rule because it is thought of as Christmas music, lol.

So I wanted to share the song with you if you haven't heard it. Here they are singing it last Christmas Eve on the Today Show. My favorite part is when Charles sings "gosh, your lips look delicious". It makes my heart melt EVERY time.



Oh Charles... the things I would do given the chance you sexy, sexy man. Yeah I met him once, and it was probably the closest I've ever come to fainting. It was amazing and I didn't want to wash my hand afterwards. (I kid, I kid) He is even more hot in person and he rendered me silly after he winked at me. Yeah, I'm sure he winked at every girl that came through the line but in any event it. was. AWESOME.

In fact, here is a photo I took from said concert that I met him at in Greeley, CO at the Stampede.



Hotness monster! ;) Okay... I'm done. For now. ^w~

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei