11/10/09

Girl beaten to death by painting

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 3:41 AM
That's what the headlines for the papers may be tomorrow, as it is possible that any minute now this painting will commit murder.

Seriously though, this painting is driving me nuts. Some areas are blending oh so well while others... well they're killing me. There's no rhyme or reason to what's working and what's not either. It's depressing.

Yeah well there she is, my first entry on Blogspot. Superb.

Been taking painting breaks in order to fix up my background and make a banner all with pieces found from thecutestblogontheblock.com and with any luck I will still be alive later today and survive my critique in order to start this blog properly. We shall see though.

And if it's months after this was posted and nothing has happened.... it was the painting.

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei