2/28/14

Friday Fav Five V.3

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 10:00 AM
1.  The beautiful art of Vivianne du Bois, particularly her Little Villains series featuring kawaii little Disney villians such as Ursula, Cruella and Maleficent.  She has a Society 6 shop for prints.  ^w^

 Aren't they adorable??

2.  Mario Kart meets Olympic Speed Skating



3.  Damn you, Think Geek, you are dangerous store...
I need this watch in my life, haha.

4.  More art!!!  This time the art of Craig Davidson which I discovered from this post at Nerd Approved where they talk about how he brilliantly captures kids pretending to be their favorite characters but sadly the collection they show is only Star Wars characters and he's done more than just Star Wars!!
 A Life Bionic

Are You With Me, Men!  Aye Robin

You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry

5.  Naps.  Freaking naps are my bestest friend in the world right now (sorry besties, that's my third trimester exhaustion talking) and on that note, I need to stuff my face with a little food and go to sleep.  Hope you all enjoyed something on my list this week!

Tell me what you've found this week that you're in love, or at least like, with! ^w~

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei