3/1/14

Life Currently

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 10:30 PM
Working on:  About a half a million different things.  *sigh*  I have serious project A.D.D. right now it's pretty ridiculous.  I'm still trying to finish a couple gifts, my niece's Dalek, plus getting the house prepared for family to visit and a new kiddo to come live, haha.  And last week's Weekly Intentions??  Yeah they're not going so well right now.  Oops.

Listening to/Watching:   Combining these as I'm rewatching Game of Thrones season 2 so we can watch season 3.  We don't do cable or anything so we're always behind.  >.<

Reading:   A Game of Thrones.  Still.  For the past almost 2 years my pace at finishing books is put to shame by snails.  I've finished just a few books in this time (the latest was Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson AKA The Bloggess which is freaking HILARIOUS and I highly recommend it) but have been trying to read more this year.  Perhaps late night nursing sessions will help with this goal. :D  Especially since I need to finish Lover at Last (which I actually started before GoT but lost interest in because good god the will they won't they is ridonkulous in this book) so I can get The King on April 1st.

Eating:  I just finished a delish bowl of chocolate ice cream.  I just want all the chocolate this pregnancy. XDD

Loving:  How much Darius cares about K already.  He asks me if she's happy and now that appointments are closer he wants to know when we'll go check up on her again.  I just hope he's still as excited when she's here.

Thinking about:  How to get things done for the shop either in time for K's arrival or after she's here.  Getting a little freaked out by how I'm going to get things off the ground for Bitten Designs this year with a baby and a toddler.  I know I can, just not sure of a plan of attack at the moment.

Wanting:  the Tums to work.  LOL.

Thankful for:  My boys.  I don't know what I'd do without them.  Even if they drive me bat crap crazy on occasion, I love them to pieces.  I'm also thankful for my little girl who is gonna help even the score around here, lmao.

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei