12/8/10

Let's Pretend

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 8:29 AM
Let's pretend for just a moment that I don't suck at blogging.

Let's pretend we've gone back in time to November 8, 2010 and I'm writing this blog that day.
(This one requires less imagination)

November 8th, ten years ago.  Cody and I started dating for the first time.

November 8th this year, ten whole years later...
(pauses for a moment feeling old)
Cody and I heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time.


Yeah this post would have been a whole lot better had I posted it the day I should have, which was an entire month ago. *headdesk*

Today, no actually today... is my 16 week appointment.
Just a belly check, nothing exciting, well unless I'm bigger than I should be and we discover it's twins, but I'm doubting that.  Though it is fun to tease Cody with the idea...

^w^

2 comments:

AubreyMo on December 8, 2010 at 8:56 AM said...

SQUEEE! I love this post. So touching and neat that you were able to have two great days on the same exact day (that sounds confusing). I can't wait for you to have your baby! Are you guys planning on finding out the gender? If that's too intrusive just tell me to butt out :P

Bitten Usagi on December 8, 2010 at 9:07 AM said...

@Aubrey I though it was pretty cool too, though I didn't add up the years until Thanksgiving. O.o Lol. Totally not too intrusive! We're planning on waiting until the baby is born as of right now but not sure we can hold out that long, haha.

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei