12/29/09

Wow. Blogging Fail.

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 9:31 PM
Yeah so it's been a while since I posted eh? Probably the longest I've gone without posting since I started here on blogger. I am sorry that I have failed you. All two of you. Lol.

So let's see...

I have a Thanksgiving post I started... but I haven't finished. Mostly because I feel like I should be thankful for everything I have everyday. Not just because there's a holiday saying we should be thankful. So yeah... Maybe I'll finish it someday, but here's the thing. I have a LOT to be thankful for. And for that, I am thankful. :D

So school is out. Which is awesome. I haven't gotten much done though. I started a novel for NaNoWriMo and have yet to finish it, which was one of my goals for break. Take the two weeks of November that I missed and finish my novel. Instead I've been working on the other one I started earlier this year. >.< So I have two novels I'm writing. Which means both will probably forever be "in progress". I suck.

I have however been doing some reading. I finished Tempted and now I'm sad that I have to wait until April for Burned. I cried so much at the end. It was ridic. I loved it. There were parts I didn't like but that will all be discussed in a podcast I hope to do tomorrow. I keep promising but it's hard to have a conversation with yourself about a book, lol. Well actually this is me we're talking about and I have conversations with myself all the time, lol. I figure as long as I don't start start telling myself jokes I've never heard then we're good to go. ^w~

Christmas was great, even though it only felt half like Christmas. I dunno why, I was listening to Christmas music all the time but I just couldn't get in the mood. Then Christmas was just so... uh I dunno. I didn't even see my grandparents, which was depressing. Mom had to work nights so she was sleeping during the day, but she did get to join us with Cody's parents for Christmas dinner (which was what we normally have on Christmas Eve) then because of weather we missed my Mom-in-law's parents Christmas get together. It just didn't seem like Christmas.

I did get some awesome gifts though, Cody got my more of the Morganville Vampire series by Rachel Caine, Mom got me the first Night World book, an I <3 my dachshund sign for Ichigo & a hematite crucifix. In-laws got me a turtle neck and a super warm hoodie and then "santa" brought me sparkly nail polish, a ladybug necklace, and way too much candy. There was other stuff I'm sure but my rememories are failing me. I was stoked.

Been reading Dark Lover by JR Ward and I'm loving it. I spent most of yesterday nose deep in it. Definitely gonna have to get this series. Then I gotta read the first 3 Sookie Stackhouse before I get lynched, lol. Then into my next three Morganville Vampire books. Likely with Burned thrown in there somewhere as I'm sure school will keep me busier than a one legged man in an ass-kickin contest. We shall see.

I've been an RPing mad-woman. I'm loving it. I'm on two Twilight RPGs, one of which I run - Deja Vu in Forks (if you like to RP plz, Plz, PLZ check us out, I'm currently temping way too many people as there are only three of us that are active) and I have three charies in another, prolly about to be four. Then someday soon I hope to open a House of Night one as well, but it may have to wait until summer. I just love RPGs, it's fun to play someone else, and it takes like 5 minutes for each character and you can post once a week to everyday (everyday is WAY more fun for everyone though) and everything in between.

Last week I worked a full time week. It will be nice come payday but holy hell it was murder going from not working all week to working a full time work week and now only 2 days. O.o Don't get me wrong, I am thankful for my job but I feel like a yo yo. >.< But what can ya do? That's right, nothing other than go with the flow!

Anyway. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that Santa was good to you. I saw him at work and I put in a good word for ya. ;)

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei