12/16/09

Books I Can/Want to Sink My Teeth Into (aka My To Read List)

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 11:41 PM
I decided to write a To Read list, mostly to remind myself. ;) It's huge... and growing. (That's what she said!) *shakes head at that's what she said joke* I will update it when I find new books to read and finish books. ^w^

House of Night by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast I discovered these one day at Barnes & Noble and had all that was out (first 4) within a week & that was only because I had to wait til I got paid to get 2-4. They are amazing and I share Zoey's love for Count Chocula. (But I'm not afraid to admit I love Star Trek)
Marked
Betrayed
Chosen
Untamed
Hunted
Tempted

Burned - Currently Reading

Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine Margarita is to blame for this one!
Glass Houses
The Dead Girls' Dance
Midnight Alley
Feast of Fools
Lord of Misrule
Carpe Corpus
Fade Out
Kiss of Death (coming early 2010)

Anything by Ursula K. LeGuin I was forced to read the Earthsea series by LeGuin in middle school and I ended up LOVING them. I want to re-read them soon and check out some of these others she's written. (This is NOT a full list of her novels)
Earthsea novels
A Wizard of Earthsea
The Tombs of Atuan
The Farthest Shore

Tehanu: The Last Book of Earthsea
The Other Wind, 2001
Earthsea short stories
"The Word of Unbinding"
"The Rule of Names"
Tales from Earthsea, short story collection
Hainish Cycle novels
Rocannon's World
Planet of Exile
City of Illusions
The Left Hand of Darkness
The Dispossessed: An Ambiguous Utopia
The Word for World is Forest
Four Ways to Forgiveness
The Telling

Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward Kat is to blame for this one!
Dark Lover
Lover Eternal
Lover Awakened
Lover Revealed
Lover Unbound
Lover Enshrined
Lover Avenged
Lover Mine


Divine by P.C. Cast
Divine by Mistake
Divine by Choice
Divine by Blood
Divine Beginnings

Mysteria Anthologies by Mary Janice Davidson, Susan Grant, Gena Showalter, & P.C. Cast
Mysteria
Mysteria Lane

Blue Bloods by Melisa de La Cruz Also blaming Margarita for these.
Blue Bloods
Masquerade
Revelations
The Van Alen Legacy

Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare Margarita's fault... again.
City of Bones
City of Ashes
City of Glass
City of Fallen Angels (coming out March 2011)

1 comments:

KatOfDiamonds on December 18, 2009 at 1:42 AM said...

Bahaha most of those vamp books are from my original list! oh geez

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei