1/18/10

School, Thou Art a Heartless Biznatch

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 12:48 AM
Thank you blogger for being a hooker and posting just the title of this when I was no where near the post button. WTFH?!

School is already kicking my arse.
Srsly.
I'm exhausted.
Early classes are the devil. Evil in its purest form.

My brain is fried and it's only been a week.

I am SO boned.

I swear I'll post something worth reading soon. Just wanted to pop in and say hello.

Actually to be truthful, I fully intended on writing a real post... but once I started writing all that I was going to talk about ran far, far away.

>.<

Go figure.

2 comments:

Sam, The Nanti-SARRMM on January 18, 2010 at 1:07 PM said...

Good luck with classes. I am at that point as well. My schedule is tough too.

Allison on January 18, 2010 at 8:38 PM said...

Aww, I'm sorry. School STINKS sometimes. I hope it'll get better soon! :D

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei