8/12/10

Thankful Thursday: Letters from Obaasan

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 1:05 PM
Obaasan (my Grams) sends me random letters.  Cause she's awesome like that.

Best part?  They usually come on days that I feel like giving up.  Those days that I'm so fed up with life I wanna crawl into a hole and die.

She got this card just to send it to me.  

The letters?  Handwritten.  Which we both agree are the best kind of letters. 

#HeartSmiles

We may not always agree.  (But there was really only one fight we had that was huge and it was over political issues and we were both bawling by the end, mostly because I think we hated that we were fighting about it.) but she's one of my best friends and definitely one of my heroes.

Obaasan I loves you!!!

1 comments:

Alexa Mae on August 13, 2010 at 4:07 PM said...

that is so awesome! don't you just love when something has the perfect timing. what a great relationship you two have!

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei