8/28/10

Sexy Saturday: Wil Wheaton

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 12:18 PM
I know, I know!  It's been forever and I'm sorry but classes started Monday so I'm trying to get used to a new schedule and all that jazz.  After this post I'm off to finish reading Night Pleasures too because I know there is no freaking way I'm going to get any school reading done when I could be reading that instead.

So today I bring you the promised Sexy Saturday (or Dreamy Doyoobi but this laptop doesn't do Japanese yet cuz I'm lazy & haven't installed it yet.  Wanna fight about it?  Yeah?  Well you win because I have a headache already, congrats.)

For those that don't know Sexy Saturday is going to be my weekly Hotness Monster post.  Instead of one big post I'll "share" a hottie a week. ^w~  For my first week:

My very first celebrity crush.

Watching Star Trek TNG with Okaasan was the first time I saw him and I was in looooove.

Seriously.  How can you resist?

Of course then I just had to have everything he was in so on went the search for movies he was in.
(Which had to be looked up in a movie BOOK... yeah a book, kids... you know what those are right? :P  This was before I could "IMDB that shit" or at least before we had a computer capable of navigating the interwebz)

And if you know me at all, you know that I quote Wheaton's Law.  A lot.  
Especially if you're Mike.  But Mike, that's because you tend to be a dick.  Lol. Jk, jk.

And yes I'm still crushin on him hardcore even now...

 

He's pretty much the King of the geeks.  No make that the god of the Geeks.



*sigh*

He's probably my fav as Fawkes on The Guild but Evil Wil is probably next.

And yes.  I stalk him via Twitter.  What do you think I am? An amateur?  Please, you insult the Vampire Bunny Queen.

& if any of you are wondering what to get me for birthday or Christmas... steal the gold I found last May and get it autographed by him.  Or get him to tweet me... I'd prolly drop dead with happiness either way though...

Random Fact about my love for Wil:
I refuse to say dirty things about Wil because his wife seems awesome (from Twitter stalking) so I would feel bad saying things like I tend to say about other celeb crushes like Hyde or Jonathan Rhys Meyers.  In fact I won't even say them in the same post as him, but when I do those posts, trust me, you'll find out. ^w~

2 comments:

OnyxHIikari on August 28, 2010 at 4:58 PM said...

I adore you and all your geeky onioness :) ♥

KatOfDiamonds on September 8, 2010 at 9:55 PM said...

How did I not realize that Star Trek cutie and @wilw are one and the same. #headdesk

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei