8/16/10

Nerdy Nichiyoobi: Rogue

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 12:10 AM
Ahhhh... elementary school.  I was such a nerd back then, oh wait... I still am.

Awesome.

I was thinking the other day about the games we used to play during recess.  One of my most vivid memories of playing during recess is when we would play X-Men on that spider-web looking metal dome.

{OMG remember when playground equipment was still METAL?  LMAO}

Anyways...  I was always Rogue.
ALWAYS.
I love her.
Yeah... It's totally the hair.  :P

3 comments:

OnyxHIikari on August 16, 2010 at 12:16 AM said...

I would have to say mine was psylock (she killed people for a living duh) or Storm (it was the cape and the freaky eyes) LOL #nerdlove

Unknown on August 16, 2010 at 7:12 PM said...

With X-Men I was always Gambit ;) Occasionally I was Iceman but that is only cause I love ice powers.

Alexa Mae on August 18, 2010 at 12:55 PM said...

we used to play spiderman on that thing!! or spiderwoman...thankyaverymuch! you crack me up!

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei