7/22/10

Thankful Thursday: The Love of My Life

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 8:56 AM
I have a lot to be thankful for in my life and I tend to forget it/take it all for granted.  Then as I was searching for topics for blogs BAM!  It hit me.  No really, I dropped something on my head... lol.  Kidding. 

My next problem was where to start.  So to my family & friends, know that this is not an order in which I love you or are ranking you.  Prolly just the mood that hit me and how closely to Thursday you did something completely awesome I feel I must shout about from the rooftops my desk.  (Which is a hard contest to win cause all my friends & fam are super awesome.  In fact two of them are my fellow horseladies of #theApocalypseOfAwesome) but I digress.

Today I want to thank the universe for my husband.  Even if he did let me blow my 3 beer country cruisin' limit to smitherins last night.  But then he made me honey toast when we got home so all was well.  Oh then he even plugged my Zune in for me when he left for work.  See?  Awesome.

So I realized I never really talk about him or post pics of us.  Which is way lame but I was like maybe he doesn't want to be plastered all over the interwebz.  Hell I'm surprised he wants to be seen in public with me.  :P

He even still loves me when I get in the way of him eating his snickers ice cream.
Though not without some name-calling.

See name calling is a totally normal thing between us.  No really you can ask our friends
We also like to show out love through some art...

Hell we greet each other by flipping each other off.  It's how we say I love you really.


So baby I love you.  Thank you for putting up with me, 'cause sometimes ya gotta do that with love.  And sometimes love is name-calling (remember Dustin never said anything about name calling in his sermon at our wedding, he merely laughed when I tried to set myself on fire, cussed out loud in his church and yelled at you for having a chew in when I wanted to stick my tongue down your throat) and sometimes love is telling the other their breath smells like an antelope's ass.  Okay totally kidding with that last one, neither of us have ever said that to one another but you can bet I'm saving it for a later date.

Most of all though.  Love is holding on to each other through one of the hardest events in both of your lives and not letting go.

I love you Cody!

He's the Mamoru to my Usagi, the Tuxedo Mask to my Sailor Moon, the prince of Earth to my Princess of the Moon.  (Pretty much I lurve him)

4 comments:

UpsaleJane said...

D'AWWWWWWW! *melt*

KaceyintheSkywithAmethyst on July 22, 2010 at 9:49 AM said...

*Melt* *Lesigh* So sweet. You two are just plain awesome!

KatOfDiamonds on July 30, 2010 at 4:13 PM said...

awwwwwwww #lovesdalove

OnyxHIikari on August 12, 2010 at 1:24 PM said...

1. I know I'm late, but meh you know me LOL
2. I have to say it really trips my mind out when I think that I've pretty much been around for this time around, and it's amazing. Cody is amazing...
3. I TOTALLY remember you setting yourself on fire. bahahahahahahaha
4.You guys always make me want to go into sugar shock, but I LOVE you both... And I'm glad you found each other ♥♥♥

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei