7/26/10

ぐうかんげつようび (Random Thoughts Monday) The beginning

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 10:32 AM
So I had been searching for things like Wordless Wednesday, Wise Words Wednesday and Fill-in-the-blank Friday for months now but never saw any that fit me.  So I made a few up that came to me as I searched and then even cheated and used some Japanese days to make them work.  Like todays: Guukan Getsuyoobi (Random Thoughts Monday).  So I was all sorts of excited to do them last week and then I got scheduled 7 freaking days in a row at my shitty job.  *stabs self in eye*

I really hate that place.  Love my coworkers (with two exceptions) but I can't take this crap much longer.  Thankfully I should be quitting or taking a leave of absence or something at the start of the semester so I can work at my awesome job during the semester.  Thank GAWD.

So pretty much I just wanted to say "look forward to my awesome new blogs here and on my tumblr"

I so can't wait for "Dreamy どようび" either (Saturdays) as those will be my hotness monster posts since I feel like everyone's missing a ton of hotties on their lists.  I will be starting with my first celeb crush EVER so be prepared to laugh at me & my nerdself past & present cause I still find him dead sexy.  ^w^

1 comments:

KatOfDiamonds on July 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM said...

mmmm hotties lists nom nom nom

which reminds me i haven't done one in ages! *writes in to-do list*

um. friend fail. what is your semester job?

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei