2/1/11

Paying It Forward

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 3:16 PM
So Christina, a lovely blogger that I follow (who makes the cutest little knitted & crocheted creations that you can get at her Esty store) had a wonderful idea and I loved it and decided that even if she got filled up I'd post this over here anyway because I think we should do more things like this these days.  ^w^

Here is my pledge to "Pay It Forward"

I promise to send something handmade to the first 3 people who leave a comment here.
(I'll either be etching glass/mirrors or sending prints... which would you prefer?)
To be eligible, you must also post this on your blog,
offering the same thing to 3 other people.
The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011.


I'll give you time to get your post up then I'll hit you up to get your address and such. :)  I will warn you though that it may be a bit before I get things sent out.  It's my last semester of college and I'm pregnant so things are a bit crazy around here!

So come on peeps!!  I know I've got some creative people out there. Join us on a bandwagon worth joining! :D

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei