5/17/12

素晴しい水曜日(Wonderful Wednesday) #3

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 10:00 AM
So I'm working on a new way of compiling a list so I'll actually post this every week, lol.  Wish me luck. XD

1.  For those that don't know I collect cameras.  Mostly vintage ones but I was intrigued when I saw a post on FStoppers about this artist's cameras.  They are crazy.  Seriously, this one utilizes a skull:
Why did he use a skull?  It related to the subject he intended to photograph: "the beauty of decay".
Another? Has an infant heart in it which he used to take maternity photos.  He also has one that has blood from someone who has HIV in it which he "Designed to study and photograph a geographic comparison of people suffering from HIV."  Each camera has specific reasons for why he used what he did so I definitely suggest checking out the rest of the cameras from Boy of Blue Industries Cameras.

2.  Settlers of Catan Online.  For those who still don't watch TableTop on Geek & Sundry, this is one of the games they featured/played and in searching for it to add to my wishlist I discovered there is an online version for free.  Now I honestly haven't played more than the intro version because it's only free if you play with real people and I'm too afraid to.  Sad, but true.  I wanted to play a few computer rounds and get used to it but that didn't happen.  But it's there and I was super excited and hopefully I'll grow a set in the next few days and play a legit game, lol.

3.  Pintershit is back!  For a bit I was a  bit of a Pinterest addict and then I forgot to log in for a few weeks and I'm just now starting to check it again but this site takes ideas from Pinterest and tries them to see if they work and posts about them.  Yeah that button bowl?  Full (as full as a broken, holey bowl can be) of failyos.

4. Test Your Vocab is a fun little short test to gauge how large your vocabulary is.

Sorry this week isn't all that exciting.  Nasty headaches kill my creativity...

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei