6/12/10

Preparations for Nan Desu Kan 2010: Part 1

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 6:26 PM
I am not missing Nan Desu Kan this year. I REFUSE. I will runaway to NDK if I have to. Or better yet just have my bestie kidnap me and take me there. x3

Every year it falls around my father-in-laws birthday so we always end up being back home. T^T However Cody agreed that this year it is a must. I am totally stoked. Not only for going & soaking up the awesome that is NDK but this year I'm going in cosplay.

STOKED. ^w^

So of course I gotta be a vampire of some sorts. ^w~ (only slightly obsessed)
So I introduce to you my cosplay for this year:

Ruka Souen of Vampire Knight

Even though she's in love with that TOOL Kaname. *shudders*

I'm working on the skirt & have a cheap jacket that just needs a few alterations but if I can save up enough money I may just cheat and order one on ebay, lol. But that means saving about $100 and anyone who follows me on Twitter knows that I can never save any money... not if I keep going to stores like Barnes & Noble and Best Buy every weekend. Seriously I'm grounded from both for two weeks at least.

So anyway. That's the plan.
Oh & did I mention we found Cody a cosplay too?
Did I mention stoked? XDD
Maes Hughes of Fullmetal Alchemist

The only bummer? I know I won't be able to get him talked into running around like a spaz talking about Elysia with a pic of her to complete strangers... Lol.
Cause that would be awesome, true?

So yeah... right now costume statuses:

Ruka Souen- 15%
Maes Hughes- 1%

Oh & I'm trying to talk bestie into cosplaying as Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist
Hot, ne?

1 comments:

KatOfDiamonds on June 14, 2010 at 1:17 AM said...

Dude. Love it! Is it free to go? You know I love to play dress up!

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei