8/17/11

Pottermore Quiz!

Posted by Bitten Usagi at 11:50 AM
So I stole this from Kristina Horner (italktosnakes) who stole it from Hayley.
  1. What's your Pottermore username? ScarletSpirit
  2. What House do you think it sounds like? I don't know as though it really sounds like a specific house.
  3. What House do you want to be in?This is the only thing that causes me anxiety about Potter more, hahaha.  I've identified as Ravenclaw for YEARS and I think I might have an identity crisis if I get sorted into another house.  ^w~  Only half kidding with that.  Pretty much I'd be ok with anything but my order of preference is 1-Ravenclaw, 2-Slytherin, 3-Hufflepuff (yes as much as I make fun of Hufflepuff I don't place them last) and 4-Gryffindor.
  4. Does your username relate to you at all? I think it does.  I love the color red and I'm "bitten" ya know.
  5. What kind of wand would you wish to get? Ya know, I don't know.  I kind of thought something with Unicorn hair or Dragon heartstring.  Pretty much I can't wait for this part of Pottermore.
  6. Are you pure, half-blooded or Muggle born? Probably half-blooded.  My mom is such a muggle, haha, but I think if my Dad were alive we could have gotten really into Harry Potter together so I bet he was a wizard.
  7. Which day did you get into Pottermore? Day 2.  The 1st day was the one day in a week Darius woke up after 3 am, lol.
  8. What shape is your Patronus? A rabbit.
  9. What does your boggart look like? I'm with Ron (and Kristina as this is her answer as well) on this one - a big-ass hairy spider.
  10. Would you rather be an Animagus or a Matamorphmagus? Animagus.
  11. If you were an Animagus, what animal would you be? Hmmm I think I'd either be a rabbit or a cat.  I think being a cat would be much more fun though.
So there are my answers.  If you take the quiz leave a comment linking to your answers!  Would love to see what other people's answers are!!

0 comments:

 

Bitten Usagi Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei